You can express your Love, Affection and Support for our Senior Citizens and for our other social activities by contributing to Sri Poorna Maha Meru Trust. You can share your joy on a day that is special to you (e.g. your Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Memory day etc.) by sponsoring their meals for that day.
Donations are entitled to tax rebate under Sec.80g of the Income Tax Act, 1961 ( PAN No: AAATS1692Q). Our 12A registration is 125/93-94. We are registered under Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Department Vide Registration No. ROC.NO.1107/A1/2018 dated 13.12.18
Donors from India
1. Donations can be made by transferring funds(NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) to our below mentioned bank account through online transfer from any Bank account in India.Please make sure you call/Email/SMS or Whatsapp us about the donations made.
Account name: Sri Poorna Maha Meru Trust
Bank Name: Axis Bank,
Branch: Madipakkam, Chennai 91
A/c No. 083010100136129
IFSC Code: UTIB0000083
2. Donations can also be made through our payment geteway portal for Debit Cards/Net Banking/Credit Cards/ Online Wallets- Click this link for the portal – Donate Online.
Please note that the payment gateway provider levies a service charge of 2.5 to 3%. If you wish to avoid that, please do a funds transfer to our bank account.
3. You can send us a Demand Draft/Cheque drawn in favor of “Sree Poorna Mahameru Trust“, payable at Chennai and send it to the address below:Sri Poorna Mahameru Trust
No 1. Sankara Salai, Subam Nagar,
Old Pallavaram , Chennai- 600 117
4. By cash – Visit our Office at Address above. Donations in cash above Rs.2,000 will not be eligible for exemption u/s 80g of India Income Tax Act
5. CSR Initiatives – A number of organizations have a supported us as a part of their CSR initiatives – ONGC, Apollo Hospitals, Dun and Bradstreet,Lister Technologies, Sri Krishna Sweets to name a few. We would be happy to faciliate any CSR activity on our premises. Please do contact us for more details.
Donors from Abroad(FCRA Account)
Sri Poorna Mahameru trust is registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to receive contributions from abroad under the FCRA Act. (FCRA Registration No: 075901018 ).
1. Abroad donations to Sri Poorna Mahameru trust can be made through our partner organisation “Omprakash”. Click below to donate:
For U.S donors, Donations will be fully tax exempt under the section 501(c)(3) of the U.S Internal Revenue service Rules.
2. Alternatively, Donors can also transfer funds via wire transfer/ SWIFT to the below mentioned account number.
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Branch: Madipakkam, Chennai, India
Savings Bank Account number: 083010100329309
IFSC Code: UTIB0000083
SWIFT Code: AXISINBB083
For US donors, Please contact Satheesh Dinakaran at 216-296-8162 for any queries.