Through Sri Narayana Guru Leprosy Mission programme the trust provides free food to few of the 8 leprosy centers in and around Chennai frequently.We visit them and offer food packets, dresses and utensils to the residents. We also distribute grocery packets to poor terminally ill cancer patients and poor patients suffering from such serious ailments.
We also support educational scholarship for children from leprosy-affected families. We have planned to extend this scheme to children of cancer/TB/AIDS patients.
The following are some of the list of centers:
- Anbu Thondu Nilayam – Bharatha Puram, Chengalpattu
- CLTRI Institutional Hospital – Chengalpattu
- Patient Society Rehabilitation Home – Paranur, Chengalpattu
- Leprosy Patient Rehabilitation Society – Villivakkam, Chennai
- Leprosy Center – Kalvari Nagar, Chengalpattu
- Leprosy Rehabilitation Center -Bethal Nagar, Chengalpattu
- Leprosy Center – Chettipunyam , Chengalpattu
- Gandhi Leprosy Colony – Paranur, Chengalpattu